Boones are a hex nurf???
So now when survivors spawn right on top of Ruin not only will it be gone in 20 seconds but now the survivors will turn it in to there own(reusable) perk.
So now when survivors spawn right on top of Ruin not only will it be gone in 20 seconds but now the survivors will turn it in to there own(reusable) perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At the disadvantage of the killer knowing the locations of their hex perk at the start of the match and getting a loud noise notification when the hex is removed, I think we should wait till we actually PLAY the ptb before making any judgements.
Meanwhile the boon perk is increase healing speeds by 1%
The thing is the killer doesn't destroy the totem when you get rid of the Boone so they can just bless it again. I really hope I'm wrong.
I'm on console I don't get the ptb😔.
I doubt that it the survivors equivalent to a hex and look at 2 of the 3 original hexes.
The only hex this kind of indirectly nerfs is NOED. And that's a good thing.
No because they can bless any hex totem. They can remove your hex and get a reusable buff at the same time.
That doesn't nerf the hex though.
The fact that you have to cleanse haunted Grounds and if blessing it doesnt count as cleansing well haunted Grounds doesn't go off but idk if thats the case. They are literally give the survivors the ability to turn your perk into there perk while removing your perk from the game.