Can you still purchase Outfits for the Stranger Things Chapter if its removed?
So I have the Stranger Things Chapter and I asked myself when I want a Skin for Steve, can I buy it even when you can't buy the DLC anymore? Or can I only buy it now.
So I have the Stranger Things Chapter and I asked myself when I want a Skin for Steve, can I buy it even when you can't buy the DLC anymore? Or can I only buy it now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, once BHVR loses the liscense they won't be able to sell the skins
No.
They're losing the license to sell any content relating to the Stranger Things brand. Anything you already own you'll be allowed to keep, but you won't be able to purchase anything new.
Good to know :D Thanks!