Plague changes
I am back once again, I made a post previously discussing this, and now with these upcoming plague buffs it seems now more reasonable than ever.
Please BHVR, for the love of everything, please lower or completely remove the whispers that you hear when you ingest corrupt plague. They are ear piercing and give me and more than likely thousands of others insane headaches/migraines.
I cannot enjoy this lovely killer due to this interaction or else I just subject myself to be a weak killer and not being able to use her power respectively, please and thank you take this into consideration
Comments
this... plague without whispers?? oO
Turn my game volume to 0? Where I can't hear survivors footsteps, breathing and grunts of pain?
There's just no way you're this dense and brain dead
That's the thing, they are not quiet whispers. They are ear piercing and absurdly loud and can cause massive headaches.
You truly cannot be this dense to not know how certain sounds affect people, there's a reason some people ears hurt when certain sounds IRL are made and some not so much; It doesn't make it any less of an issue just because it doesn't bother you.