A Big Thank You To McLean & The Team For This Patch
You Guys Rock <3 :)
You Guys Rock <3 :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If only we could add the Dead Hard logo to that tombstone... 😏
Dwight should be the face of the guy on the left side
Keep her in that grave or so help me!
I agree, this is the best mid-chapter patch in a long time. There’s stuff to please everyone in there IMO. (And stuff that will annoy many but that’s always gonna happen when things get changed.)
Even when I hate couple things, overall yeah. It is a great patch, mainly because it's so big and actually full of mainly good changes.
Now I just hope some feedback will actually make it even better.
from the point of view of the killers.. not much.. it was pretty much super heavy suvivor sides patch.. trapper buff ? thank you, but this should be done literally years ago.. spirit I dont care about her, but she deserves a nerf, killer change addons are worthless even after buff and no one is gonna use them once again.
Deathslinger, well RIP they nerfed his quicscope which was pretty much only way how to play him due to how ######### and badly designed was.
Plague did recevie a buff ? I didnt noticed it.. Instead of changing her and fixing her suvivor can give you power which is always bad idea and thats why people dont play with her should be changed they just increased numbers, again it will not work.
Oh and boon totems? yeah they will be heavy op due to its gonna be only selling point for a new survivor and pretty much all of her 3 perks will be boons as was for hag.
God I cant wait for VHS so I can play normal game instead of this crap
Super survivor sided patch? Dude do you want my glasses? They are literally killing keys with this update, the best item survivors had. If survivors 3 gens now it’s game over for them. No more 3 man hatch escapes