Calm down please

What's wrong with the majority of you? Lately, you only read complaints about this and that. One writes: There is no more passion. No more love. No more fun. This game is dying....and another writes: Casual players are paying the price for SBMM.... so let's be honest. I really have a lot of understanding for the opinion of other players, but what the last time all negative is written about the SBMM, is just ridiculous. You have good and bad rounds, that's normal, but instead of enjoying the game, people just complain all the time. I find that just awful and wonder why people still play at all and what you want to aim with complaint treads. This does not make the whole situation better. Quite the opposite

Comments

  • Complaining about people complaining also isn't the way to solve the issue too tbh

  • @BabuDweet said:

    Complaining about people complaining also isn't the way to solve the issue too tbh

    I am not complaining. On the contrary, I'm just wondering what's wrong with most of it.

  • @PNgamer said:

    What's wrong with the majority of you? Lately, you only read complaints about this and that. One writes: There is no more passion. No more love. No more fun. This game is dying....and another writes: Casual players are paying the price for SBMM.... so let's be honest. I really have a lot of understanding for the opinion of other players, but what the last time all negative is written about the SBMM, is just ridiculous. You have good and bad rounds, that's normal, but instead of enjoying the game, people just complain all the time. I find that just awful and wonder why people still play at all and what you want to aim with complaint treads. This does not make the whole situation better. Quite the opposite

    Baby syndrome. When someone think he is SO BIG he starts blackmailing others. (Like if u don't do this and that i will leave. [ Multiple BAD WORDS] they think they are? Don't like something, go away or give a suggestion how it could be improved) I'm very curious why mods just don't delete those type of topics cause it more like a trolling rather than actual discussion.

  • @PNgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2523065#Comment_2523065

    I am not complaining. On the contrary, I'm just wondering what's wrong with most of it.

    You kinda are though, I do agree with you though for the most part BUT the game overall is in a horrendous state for both sides imo so there's plenty to complain about.

    I would play everyday for sometimes 6-8 hours if I had the time and now I play once a week for like 3 hours tops because the game is that bad right now on both sides, again just my opinion and experience.

  • @R2k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282844/calm-down-please

    Baby syndrome. When someone think he is SO BIG he starts blackmailing others. (Like if u don't do this and that i will leave. [ Multiple BAD WORDS] they think they are? Don't like something, go away or give a suggestion how it could be improved) I'm very curious why mods just don't delete those type of topics cause it more like a trolling rather than actual discussion.

    I see it exactly the same way

    @BabuDweet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2523073#Comment_2523073

    You kinda are though, I do agree with you though for the most part BUT the game overall is in a horrendous state for both sides imo so there's plenty to complain about.

    I would play everyday for sometimes 6-8 hours if I had the time and now I play once a week for like 3 hours tops because the game is that bad right now on both sides, again just my opinion and experience.

    I respect your opinion but "terrible condition" that sounds more like an ALPHA. You can also overdo it.....