Can you stop putting me on the German servers, thanks.
I dont care how long lobbies are, throwing me on a different server just causes issues and ruins the game more.
I'd actually like to try play this game but no with bs hits or rollback because I'm forced on the wrong server.
Comments
Where are you meant to play, just out of curiosity?
I actually had a simalar experience the other day where I was in Ireland 1 of the survivors was also Ireland, 1 didnt talk, 1s entire profile was japaneese and all their friends etc and their location was japaneese and the last survivor name was in cyrillic but they had a private profile and also didnt talk. The potentially japaneese player didnt talk either but they were really laggy so I was wondering if it was a VPNer or something. EU seems to just share 1 server though since I see a lot of eastern europeans despite being in Ireland.
EU has 2 servers actually! One in London (England) and one in Frankfurt (Germany). Sometimes these servers are overloaded- or another survivor is very underpopulated- and the game directs you elsewhere. Trying to queue again in a couple of minutes usually fixes the issue.
London, theres only 2 europe servers, basically anyone who isnt from my country gets the advantage over me.
When trying to play killers where precision is needed or timings as survivor is incredibly hard when you're out of desync and seeing everything different to others
To be fair playing on Frankfurt isn't that horrid of a difference, at least in my experience. It's when the game yeets me to NA that I take offence
Oh wow thats great to know I was wondering why my games randomly switched from perfect ping to 100+ seemingly randomly from game to game. Is there any feature to like never queue up onto Frankfurt servers regardless of how long it would take to queue onto a London. I would much rather que for twice or even triple the time and get not so laggy games than getting games where I somehow manage to lunge backwards from lag. It isnt fun to be a laggy killer and it isnt fun for survivors either so idm browsing the forums more or watching YT between matches.
I know it's terrible but when it's near every game and hits clear as day on my end are rolled back etc. Its annoying, every hit matters now with sweaty as games and it's not fun to see hits go straight through players either.
Frankfurt isn't really that much higher ping in my experience- I go from 60 to about 80, hardly the end of the world (though this might be because I play too much PH and he doesn't really need to hit through pallets often lol).
No, there is no feature to set a server preference. Not yet anyway
As in pinhead? Because for pyramid head people are directly on my attack and nothing, even when some are locked in animation they just tun off free when in reality it should be a free hit, obviously our screens are different.
I hope they add it soon or another server for sure though, 2 for Europe is a little small
No Pyramid Head- him on 80 ping isn't that bad in my experience.
So is it the survivors then? I'm trying a bunch of killers and some hits you see it clear as day but it either goes through or roll back as killer (wifi is all good, I'm wired and ran a few tests)