3rd time I come across this guy
Every time identical outcome. Have huge respect for him. For the rest of you whiny forum killers. Git gut.
Every time identical outcome. Have huge respect for him. For the rest of you whiny forum killers. Git gut.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4k With Freddy but I thought Nurse and Billy are the only viable killers at rank 1!

3 D-Strikes too.
I can only weep what torture that Freddy endured.
I don't understand your post. There's literally 0 context. So far what I am picking up is you got wrecked by a Freddy 3 times in a row and you seem to be proud of that.
Rekt by Freddy 3 times in a row.
G I T
U
D
Rank 1 is SWF cancer
Rank 1 is boosted noobs
Pick 1
This string of victories could come from the elongated gameplay rather than Freddy being soooooo good.