MMR is atrocious for Killer

Literally every single match I play is just a sweat fest slog. Every single match is incredibly stressful, Survivors are horrendous people who genuinely wish me death because I play Killer. Since MMR has been implemented, I actually dread playing Killer. It's no longer fun, and it's actively killing any sort of drive I have to play this game.

Comments

  • be the change you want to see, play some surv with goals like my lootwh-- friend jill with plunderer/ace in hole/appraisal/iron will and fawn over your fine additions to your collection, insist on going for hatch in 4e games if not protecting a valuable item to always give killers a shot at a 1k, finish gens in a killer's face alone long past the point everyone ran away and nod when they stare at you like 'really?', and above all, just confuse the killer with your dumb, disturbingly effective antics

    but there's only one of me out there unfortunately, be nice if there was more like me