Three minute match and
Three minute match and I didn't get merciless killer I got ruthless I ran around did my job didn't get Adept Leatherface I literally whacked everyone with my hammer and threw them all for a loop I didn't camp and it was crazy, but I didn't get it for being the perfect killing machine? Maybe we take a look at this devs?
Comments
is this post supposed to be serious?
for merciless you need pretty much iridescent rank in the four different categories
brutality: lot of hits and breaks (won't get if the game's over in minutes)
hunter: lots of chases, particularly quick ones (won't get if the game's over in minutes)
devious: well maybe something like hag or doctor can get iri devious pretty quick, don't think bubba has it that easy though
sacrifice: LOT of hooks, wasn't it like 9+ or something? (won't get if everyone's just 1-hooked)
Well considering I won every chase, I hooked all 4 to the death 2 in the basement not sure if it counts for extra, I prevented healing I prevented any unhooks except twice I literally did everything I usually do and I usually get Merciless, so yeah I am pretty serious. Why would I bother otherwise I never change my routine unless I alternate perks, I have constantly preformed to the highest level of a killer I can so for me to have to keep doing Leatherface yeah kinda annoying but so are achievements in there own right.
I could literally camp until the end of time and get Merciless but that's boring and seriously why can you get it that way but legitimately not the other?
unfortunately i don't think it goes by hook stages, you need to literally hook an individual 9 times (i.e. dcs/people being left to die on hook/etc screw you out of this i think)
the ranks are based off scoring and to get top score the game has to last a fair bit, while bubba can easily dunk a potato team (i've gotten dcs/moris in 90 seconds from the start of the match with pre-nerf ebony) you get pretty cack score for it just due to how it's set up
on a similar note, camping actively detracts from hunter emblem and generally if you're camping you're not chasing people/getting more hooks/getting hits/bothering gens unless people are being super altruistic or set themselves up for a major proxycamp with a gen nearly done + hook nearby
Well I don't deny they were potatoes and red 3 was AFK the whole game but based off what you said I'll give it another shot, but the fact DC can literally cause it to be a loss is painful on Leatherface.
dc before hook can also take a barbecue stack away from you, it's pretty sad and probably something that should be looked at (just run it through points/perk stack wise as if they were hooked to death, would probably be quite an incentive to not feed the killer like that)
Worse on anything that requires stacks dying light a obsession leaves and so do all my hard earned stacks to slow the game down to give me time.