Mandatory Tutorial and Explanation
Like the Mobile App Version in order to actually play it I was given a Tutorial and rough explanation of the mechanics but I noticed that recently a Ash I unhooked me unsafely multiple times and caused my death now I am obviously annoyed and tweaked but I realized he may simply think by unhooking me he gets points, incorrect if I am hurt and downed again. Now I generally believe that no one "new" player or just overall looks at the end game stats and reads how the points are gained and lost and I generally believe that this game is going full blown casual and tilted HEAVILY TOWARD THE SURVIVORS, so I as a killer main am sick and tired of seeing this because I actually feel bad.
This needs to be mandatory, a explanation of every single aspect needs to be given to new players and that the Dev's need to stop with tailoring the game TOWARDS the survivors as you don't understand you HAVE NO GAME WITH OUT KILLERS. 5 minute gen rush games, shouldn't give you a single pip, killing everyone with out a chase or anything shouldn't give you a pip, perks like second wind and deliverance should work together, this is obviously being watered down. I LIKE AND LOVE THE GAME. SO make your own choices devs listen to the community on both ends then make a choice that satisfies you the dev, not the community. But taking input is good.
Again I ranted but the main point is mandatory Tutorial and Explanation for new players. As detailed as possible.
EDIT: Do the tutorial for bloodpoints.
Comments