Spirit nerf

Blind, can't see anything but scratches and rely on sound, let's make playing a high skill character harder folks, multi-directional phasing sound to know a possible direction they are coming in, that's still too hard we can do better guys! Let's make a killers job twice as bad, how? Let's give literal footsteps the magical powers to kick up dust. Thus we make it harder to fake people out. But let's not upset the killers too much they need to WORK FOR IT, BUT WR ARE NICE!! A RARE ADDON THAT ... the nurse has which allows you to simply teleport back to your initial location. Please nerf every killer Devs. When you nerf high end skill killers and you devolved the game to exposed or not exposed it will be simple to enjoy casual players crying about too many hooks

FYI Killers will only take this so much before we revolt. It's no wonder I instantly que half the time with the lack of killers willing to act do 4 jobs at once then when you have NoED they whine that you have it yet 5 minute gen rushing, maybe they shouldn't have skipped totems? Also why can you gen rush and maintain your pip or gain a pip, shouldn't you have to literally do more than generators? I know 5 times I killed everyone by mori and literally did it within 5 minutes lost a pip, I won't quit the game, but my spending habits will definitely change until MY JOB isn't as hard and maybe a bit easier for me? You know like the whining casual survivors whom probably don't even buy skins?


Literally remove one of these aspects of the nerf and maybe JUST MAYBE IT WON'T BE AS HORRENDOUS.

Comments

  • honestly i'd settle with them just leaving her addons alone, it's probably too much to ask that we don't get ptb spirit yet more

    wakizashi saya was really good for non-headphone spirits and a fun addon, clearly not one of the 'underpowered' ones they ganked and nobody is going to double back near a husk after they see you do this, and far less in general once the addon is live

  • @Nayru said:

    honestly i'd settle with them just leaving her addons alone, it's probably too much to ask that we don't get ptb spirit yet more

    wakizashi saya was really good for non-headphone spirits and a fun addon, clearly not one of the 'underpowered' ones they ganked and nobody is going to double back near a husk after they see you do this, and far less in general once the addon is live

    Ironically I hardly ever see spirit I see the blight more than I do her so I don't know what statistic they are using other than possibly streamers and if that is our video game guidelines in the future I may quit the games all together when I see this time of "balance" streamers suck very few are good and it a company doesn't have a form of character play ratio and death to escape ratio then this is a doomed game soon.

  • well there's like a selection of anti-spirit 'activists' i guess you could call them that flood this forum + others with negative sentiments about the killer, i don't think it matters which one it was if enough people kept being cacophonously cringe for enough time something would probably get done

    if it goes through, the best one can hope for is that the reverts or significant buffs happen much sooner than how long it took to come up with.. this

  • @Nayru said:

    well there's like a selection of anti-spirit 'activists' i guess you could call them that flood this forum + others with negative sentiments about the killer, i don't think it matters which one it was if enough people kept being cacophonously cringe for enough time something would probably get done

    if it goes through, the best one can hope for is that the reverts or significant buffs happen much sooner than how long it took to come up with.. this

    Well the fact is based off their whining RPD will go too which I love that map on both sides and it's sickening how little I get that map without a tribute. Needless to say I hope they don't ruin other characters for me.

    300$ dollars headset to hear every single direction now wasted.. Now its the same pattern I use with Pig hardly use the skill unless I need to break a loop.

  • rpd kills my soul because i often get it on killers that need some open space to work well and survs that want the game to end asap so stick on gens like glue

  • @Nayru said:

    rpd kills my soul because i often get it on killers that need some open space to work well and survs that want the game to end asap so stick on gens like glue

    Lately I get complaints about NoED but I ask why they didn't do totems and then they said I am toxic and simply shouldn't run a perk that makes them do more work. My god.

  • i have a thread for a noed change whenever that gets approved, would make it a fair bit more interesting

    probably

  • @Nayru said:

    i have a thread for a noed change whenever that gets approved, would make it a fair bit more interesting

    probably

    I'll check it out when I can link it for me? In a PM?

  • apparently wearing headphones and having basic game sense is considered "high skill" these days.

  • @SabunoHakia said:

    Blind, can't see anything but scratches and rely on sound, let's make playing a high skill character harder folks, multi-directional phasing sound to know a possible direction they are coming in, that's still too hard we can do better guys! Let's make a killers job twice as bad, how? Let's give literal footsteps the magical powers to kick up dust. Thus we make it harder to fake people out. But let's not upset the killers too much they need to WORK FOR IT, BUT WR ARE NICE!! A RARE ADDON THAT ... the nurse has which allows you to simply teleport back to your initial location. Please nerf every killer Devs. When you nerf high end skill killers and you devolved the game to exposed or not exposed it will be simple to enjoy casual players crying about too many hooks

    FYI Killers will only take this so much before we revolt. It's no wonder I instantly que half the time with the lack of killers willing to act do 4 jobs at once then when you have NoED they whine that you have it yet 5 minute gen rushing, maybe they shouldn't have skipped totems? Also why can you gen rush and maintain your pip or gain a pip, shouldn't you have to literally do more than generators? I know 5 times I killed everyone by mori and literally did it within 5 minutes lost a pip, I won't quit the game, but my spending habits will definitely change until MY JOB isn't as hard and maybe a bit easier for me? You know like the whining casual survivors whom probably don't even buy skins?

    Literally remove one of these aspects of the nerf and maybe JUST MAYBE IT WON'T BE AS HORRENDOUS.

    These were good changes. She's not nearly as high-skill as Nurse, and she's just as strong. I'm worried about the directional phasing sound but the dust could be good

  • it'll pop up eventually, first one disappeared for some reason + second's yet to be approved i guess

    @Tekno_Badger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282719/spirit-nerf

    These were good changes. She's not nearly as high-skill as Nurse, and she's just as strong. I'm worried about the directional phasing sound but the dust could be good

    you need a ton of experience of what survivors are going to do with either of them, that's hardly fair to spirit, being able to teleport right next to people if you predict their general area is wwwwwway more oppressive than a prolonged speed boost that's trumped by walls/pallets/windows/different floors/let's just say 'the environment itself'

    ..even before factoring that blinks are a constant threat in the sense that if you ds a nurse guess who's right back on your donkey

  • it exists finally and i'm not sure this forum even has a pm option https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282766/random-noed-thought