What's up with survivors lately
Dude this is so stressfull, today I was trying to complete all of the remaining archives challenges as killers, and holy ######### that was something, at least half of my games I had 4 man swf, every single game there was at least 1 sceptic/syringe/bnp, always great medkits, 3 keys damn, I like to play as different killers, but today I had no choice but to switch to blight to finally complete the 15 sacrfices, why are these survivors are sweating that much? Why SBMM not matching them with nurses/spirit/blights, if it does, and I am only one who is trying to play as different killers, isnt it boring to play only against same three killers? Actually SBMM after loose streak put me in lobby with survivors with different skill, and it also was not great, i've won at 4 gens without even playing at half of my power, why there is no between? I am getting only sweaty survivors, or baby survivors, and this is boring to play against any of them, because it's already clear who is going to win this game
P.S one of today games, ironically got 2k only because i had meme build to carry survivor over 300m

Comments
They made sure sbmm wouldn't hamper survivor queues (screw killer) So i assume if they can't find a god tier nurse to play against it puts them with lower tier killers.
That or you are just really good :P
I will say, I normally don't bring items or run all super meta perks, but I got hard camped and tunneled out of games 3x in a row last night and it just pushed me to the point where I decided I had to play like the ones in your screenshot. Granted, the killer I was going up against next might not behave that way, but it just came down to "If I don't play like a dick someone else will and I'll get a 3 minute game because I brought Quick and Quiet and Head On instead of Dead Hard, DS, and a great medkit".
Sucks that you're getting the games you are when clearly you look like you're having a fun build. I wish the playerbase could collectively calm down :/
but you're running a meme build