Nemesis add on changes
So as someone who’s been playing Nemesis a LOT lately (he might end up being my third main) I like his style but hate his add ons. Everyone pretty much agrees he needs changes and big ones.
Iridescent Umbrella Badge:
• Survivors cannot see vaccine cases within 20 meters
• Time taken to inject vaccines increased by 5 seconds
• Time taken to unlock vaccine crates increased by 5 seconds.
this stays in line of making the Add on effecting vaccines while removing the extremely conditional exposed status effect AND making it so it will always have an effect on survivors along with helping buy time.
Shattered S.T.A.R.S. Badge:
•Considerably increase zombie movement speed
•Spawn in 1 additional zombie
•If a Zombie is destroyed, receive a loud noise notification and reveal the survivors aura for 6 seconds
this keeps it in line of buffing the zombie while having an extremely substantial effect of adding one more zombie to the playing field and putting pressure on survivors to either keep them destroyed or reveal themselves to Nemesis.
Broken Recovery Coin: (Unchanged)
this add on is really fine and I see no reason to change it
Depleted Ink Ribbon:
•Considerably decreases zombie respawn time
•Moderately increases zombie movement speed
•Once the generators are completed, all zombies will die and respawn in front of an exit gate switch. If there are more than 2 zombies, two will spawn in the exit switch area.
this buffs it’s end game potential and actually makes it so zombies spawning NEAR the gate gives major pressure and time buying towards survivors who rush straight for the gate.
Jill’s Sandwich:
•Reveals a survivors’ aura for 12 seconds after they unlock a supply case.
•Survivors gain a 5% movement speed, generator repair speed, and healing speed debuff for 45 seconds after they vaccinate themselves
This keeps the high risk and gamble factor that comes with unlocking a supply case with this add on and helps it MASSIVELY. Now the choice to vaccinate becomes even more risky.
Lickers Tongue:
•Increase the time a survivor is hindered after being contaminated by 0.45 seconds (was 0.15 before)
•Increase the hindered penalty by 10%
I don’t have to explain why this one needs a buff I’m not even sure if that would still make it good but ultimately we’d have to see.
overall those are the ones in most major need of changes and I’m hoping to see some great changes in the upcoming patch!
Comments
That depleted ink ribbon idea is NASTY. I love it.
The other ideas are cool too, but man, end game potential always intrigues me because those gens FLY.
I was thinking about it having synergy with Shattered STARS Badge since it kinda feels like they SHOULD have synergy now but they just don’t cause of how weak SSB is.
Iri addons would be good so this change won't happen.
I never understood why Iris are either terrible or insanely OP. Devs should hire me on the balance team see what I can do 😘