SWF nerf?

Since you guys are nerfing one of the best killers, wouldnt it only be fair if you nerf swf? Since the new mmr system i encounter swf teams a lot more often and to be honest i get destroyed almost every time.

Comments

  • I remember back in the day when u could sorta tell if they were swf (survivors used to load in 1 at a time if they werent swf but SWF most likely joined all at the same time) and I remember my friend and I used to wait for 20+ mins cause killers would keep dodging all forms of SWF. So no a large number of killers would dodge.

  • @DawnMad said:

    This has been talked here a lot of times. Punishing players for playing together isn't a good idea. The best solution would be to buff Solo Queue information and killers in general.

    Yeah the devs are nvr gonna buff killer to that degree, because it would upset the survivor dogma that festers on the forms..

1 2 ›