Yes, I'm addicted in all honesty. I'm quite new to the game and I understand the concerns that long time players have with it, but at the same time I'm having a blast and joined in June of this year.
I know friends who hate the game and stop playing it, because well... If you're not having fun, there is no point in playing a game. It's just tedious at that point.
To the people who said No, that honestly made me laugh
Right? So many good games out there....Don't need to just play DBD just to play it and be miserable...DBD is one of my favorite mains to play but I have a large list haha. Adulting can make it hard, but I still get around to as much gaming as I can.
I'd question why someone would want to play a game they don't enjoy. Although I can understand it if someone voted "No" and no longer plays, but browses the forums occassionally to see who the next killer is out of curiosity.
I'd question why someone would want to play a game they don't enjoy. Although I can understand it if someone voted "No" and no longer plays, but browses the forums occassionally to see who the next killer is out of curiosity.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If dbd wasn't fun i wouldn't have played it, but to be honest the game is going downhill with some things.
The new SBMM is something I'm still not really happy about.
I don't mind having some tougher matches, but it would be nice to see some more different killers.
The three killers I don't really enjoy playing against are Nurse, Blight and Spirit.
Unfortunately, these are the three killers that I often encounter and that makes it a lot less fun.
As a killer I'm not completely satisfied either, but I think it's also a matter of getting used to it.
And I do assume that BHVR will improve this system, because it is still far from perfect.
It is mostly fun but at the moment i'm taking a little break because i dont like versing babies or sweaty meta perk players every single match
Yes, I'm addicted in all honesty. I'm quite new to the game and I understand the concerns that long time players have with it, but at the same time I'm having a blast and joined in June of this year.
I wouldn't be playing it otherwise (even if I am addicted to it.)
This! DbD is Hate and Love in one breath
Haha, I guess it is :)
I love DBD myself. I was just curious on some of the communities thoughts :)
If I hated it, I wouldn't be playing it.
I know friends who hate the game and stop playing it, because well... If you're not having fun, there is no point in playing a game. It's just tedious at that point.
The answer is, I don't even know, i just play it, I don't know why
Depends on a bunch of factors...Had fun yesterday....game might be a nightmare today.
To the people who said No, that honestly made me laugh
Right? So many good games out there....Don't need to just play DBD just to play it and be miserable...DBD is one of my favorite mains to play but I have a large list haha. Adulting can make it hard, but I still get around to as much gaming as I can.
When it wants to be lmao.
I know like 99% of the community has a love and hate relationship with this game.
I'd question why someone would want to play a game they don't enjoy. Although I can understand it if someone voted "No" and no longer plays, but browses the forums occassionally to see who the next killer is out of curiosity.
Pure suffering
That makes more sense honestly.