Any Means Necessary is not fair at all

There's something that always pisses me off when it happens when I'm playing with the perk any means necessary and I drop the pallet and I try to pick it up and I'm at 90% of it as soon as the killer click the break button it cancel my progress and break it instead. since the perk has cool-down why can't it be fair and not killer sided?

Comments

  • @HXS01 said:

    There's something that always pisses me off when it happens when I'm playing with the perk any means necessary and I drop the pallet and I try to pick it up and I'm at 90% of it as soon as the killer click the break button it cancel my progress and break it instead. since the perk has cool-down why can't it be fair and not killer sided?

    It has to do with server validation. The break action is just one space bar press while you have to essentially do a channel ability to lift the palette. The break action is going to complete first pretty much every time.

  • oh i allways thought the killer couldnt break it mid animation. good to know.

  • its not meant to be used mid chase, its more of a recover resources after a chase so you have them for use in future chases, plus on a 60 second cooldown forces the killer to wait for you to pick up whatever god pallet you can now spam with this perk would probably be annoying

  • It's not supposed to be a perk to assist you in chases, it's more of a support perk.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    oh i allways thought the killer couldnt break it mid animation. good to know.

    This is why it is a good idea to break palettes sooner rather than later.