I just discovered most amazing survivor perk!
My chases are twice as long with this perk. It's like an easy mode! Available on any PC :) Activated by clicking on Display Settings in your Windows.
My chases are twice as long with this perk. It's like an easy mode! Available on any PC :) Activated by clicking on Display Settings in your Windows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
GGEZ
The Ghost Face HATES this one new trick!
How could the community be so blind? You deserve an award.
I honestly didn't know how much easier it is to play survivor when screen shows so much vertically. Too bad I have to change this setting every time I want to play DBD... because apparently BHVR still lives in stone ages when ultrawide monitors didn't exist.
This perk is not as good as second chance perks, nice try at decieving the good people of the forum, but nobody will fall for this.
It's better than second chance perks.