What power of the joker from dc be like if he were to join the game ?

I think it would be nice if there was something related to the gas of his laughter or whatever but I imagine his mori could be showing a handshake so the survivor gets electrocuted.

Comments

  • Generator mine. If survivor touches it they die

  • They could take a leaf out of Jack Nicholson's joker with the laughing gas you spoke of, and add the gradual transformation of the grin and behaviours that disrupt progress.

    May be a bit too much like Doctor though.

  • Jared Leto's Joker is already in the game. He throws kunai.

  • @Clowning said:

    Society.

    "You're awful, Nea."

    "Oh me, I'm awful?"

    "Teabagging. Clicking your flashlight. You just wanted to make fun of me."

  • "A mesmerising skill honed through a lifetime of practice, Ji-Woon Hak The Joker unleashes a flurry of knives with rapid-fire speed."

    SHOWSTOPPER:

    Start the Trial with 44 Blades...

  • trapping pallets and windows so when they try and vault they get slowed or stuck. probably can be breakable

    chattering teeth that give a notification if the survivors are near it. probably can be breakable.

    he'd probably only have a few he can use every so often.

  • @xtr4me said:

    I think it would be nice if there was something related to the gas of his laughter or whatever but I imagine his mori could be showing a handshake so the survivor gets electrocuted.

    could just be a clown skin