I always sneak camp with my Pig.Am i bad?
I always camping with crouch but hooked person can't see me because i always hide when i did it and i always get 3-4 kills.But at the end game survivors always sending me hate messages,go ######### messages.I even active my make ur choice but they still send me their hate messages.Am i doing wrong?
P.s : I am not native english person.Not everyone knows english perfectly
P.s : I am not native english person.Not everyone knows english perfectly
Comments
If you're getting 3-4 kills then you're doing fine, hell I dare even say well. Just ignore all the hate, DbD is a PvP game, the side that loses will generally be mad so you just gotta take it on the chin sometimes
No one has to like your style but you, if its fun do whatever and don't let anyone tell you how to play, its a game at the end of the day. If you don't like the hate messages you can always pop a GG into the chat and leave the lobby before/when the messages start coming
Ignore and report them if they sent you hate messages.
They got sacrificed, of course they don't. You'll learn quickly in this game: ignore the survivors post-match.
Invisible camping is even more noobish.
It is understandable if you just started playing, but you should stop as soon as you get better at the game.
You will find out is not even the best way to get kills.
Hugs
nah your fine and your honest which makes you even better good on ya
If you are just standing by the hook camping and hiding its really booring...
If it is working to get kills and win you the game then you are doing something right. Don't let salty survivors dictate how you play killer. Its your game and you can play it however you choose. The opinions of your prey are irrelevant.
When even a noobish killer manages to 4k, what does that say about the survivors?
As boring as runing in circles? Yeah kinda, I agree
If you are far enough away to activate Make Your Choice then it isn't really camping in my book. But if you just crouch camp within 12 meters then yeah, that would make you bad.
@ConsoleNurse
As much as I disagree with @Radiant 's other posts, I gotta ditto on this. Its totally fine if you are new to the game but once you sink in a few hundred hours and maybe play some survivor side too, you would find it for yourself that it isn't an enjoyable experience for either side. Adding further, the game balance right now is in a much better shape than how horrible it was for the killers before and so I don't see a reason to go all hardcore camp, tunnel unless you are against a 4 man toxic squad with flashlights, DS and stuff. To answer your question (since you are concerned), in the end its your game and you can play it however you want BUT don't expect a "GG" either after all you did was down one person, stay around the hook, bait the solos, rinse and repeat. Good luck!
Actions are sometimes determined by the result. If it wins games, or you do it because you know someone is near, good. If you ruin someone’s fun, and also horribly lose, YOU ARE BY DEFINITIN, STUPID. (Doing an action that hurts other, while also hurting yourself. One of the cornerstones if being stupid)
Play the game how you want to play it as long as it doesn't violate any rules. You didn't buy the game to make other peoples experience great and yours bad.
As Reverend Lovejoy said:
"short answer: no, long answer: yes, but....."
There's nothing technically wrong with what you're doing, it is allowed but a lot of people do not like it and it's easy to see why they send hate your way.
You're probably causing people to de-pip just for the crime of being first hooked. Also you give the rest a boring game.
I hope the ones that get away teabag you to be honest.