I'm a bit disappointed not to see Myers in one of the killer changes from the Mid-Chapter.

Although the name is mentioned in one of the changes to rename the description to addons, I feel bad that it was not mentioned together with Trapper or Spirit, first with the nerf to spirit I would have preferred to have read "The Shape Rework" instead of a nerf. Hopefully we get something from him on Monday. Halloween is approaching now, it is clear that Haddonfield will be the next map to be reworked, some Laurie and Myers skins, but I long and pray to the developers that on Monday, in the 2nd part of the patch notes, we will have an official announcement to see Myers reworked after 5 years. He needs it.

Comments

  • I remember they said on a livestream some time ago they are satisfied with how Myers performs. Just hope for at least an addon pass.

  • I'm pretty sure they're changing some of his addons. Especially the underused ones. So like... maybe when they're done, Vanity Mirror won't suck and it'll be worth it to run the aura add ons and the movespeed while stalking addons.

  • imo shape doesn't need reworking

    he just needs QOL changes

    something as simple as being able to 100% stalk survivors and decide when you want to tier up by pressing a button or survivor stalk progress resetting or something like that

  • Watch while the addons that make him fun and unique are purged.

  • Surprised Myers didn’t get the Freddy treatment, TBH.

  • They will just nerf his meme add ons that never even worked against competent survivors. Because people complained about them anyway.

    I barely used those so idc either way.


    Doubt anything is getting buffed.