Chances of Billy getting his old brown reduce chainsaw charge time add on?
This is the best buff as Hillbilly Main I could ever ask for.
The minus .18 second or .33 second (forgot what the old add on lessened) seems not much but it was that timeframe of you getting a chainsaw down to vaulting survivor vs bumping to a window.
I don't even play Billy with add ons all that much since the rework but with this I can see me finally beating Good Survivor Teams on maps with a crap ton of windows without bamboozle.
Edit: Another buff I want would be Surge activating with special attacks but I guess I can go with Third Seal for now.
Comments
I think it should come back with a revving heat penalty. But it does currently exist in game with Mother’s Helpers (12%). The activation is the issue.
I would argue an individual charge time add-on isn't going to break the game. In fact, going by people talking about Billy, crack Billy is probably needed for him to be competitive period. The issue is when there's 2 charge add-ons. If the only other one is the 4.4m/s one, it actually might be fine as a "you can have insta-saw, but you're 4.4."