Hey Ghostface mains, are you excited for our addons pass

Do you think they will adjust nightshroud so that it is not thirty seconds recovery at base <maybe make it twenty seconds at base> long and that they will finally make it so that we can run other addons.

I am excited for it!

Comments

  • I doubt they are going to make basekit changes, they'll probably put his addons in line with Wraith.

  • Yeah I'm excited, I don't think they'll change his power though. I think it's fine

  • I want to be, but a dev or mod post earlier said it was just focused on unused, overpowered, or underpowered addons on various killers and not meant to be a full overhaul. So I don't want to get my hopes up for an overhaul and there only ends up being minor buffs to all his addons which doesn't address his issues.

  • Im expecting a nerf to crushed pen. They are definetly not doing anything baseline. Maybe they will buff some awkward janky add ons but I have a suspicion ghostface is gonna take a major loss in them nerfing his pen.

    They do tend to hate when a killer can actually access there power without some long cooldown.

  • I really wish they'd make both recovery add-ons base-kit before changing his add-ons. Who knows though, they might actually do that.