WGLF slight buff idea.
I've been playing alot of survivor lately and sometimes is i don't even get 1 stack because someone else was unhooking or the killer is just ignoring me for the p hit.
So I was thinking what if it procd on healing? Say you fully heal another survivor or heal for x about of seconds but can only proc once per health state.
Getting stacks on bbq is pretty easy as long as I hook all for at least once but WGLF its so inconsistent I feel.
Comments
I think it would be better to add just heals from dying state. It is more rare and normal heals would be super easy, but it is something that WGLF helps with it, so it would fit the theme.
Like picking someone up? Because that could work. I'm a killer main and even in bad matches I get at least 1-2 stacks off bbq I could have great match as survivor and get none.