Just wanted to praise the devs on the upcoming update.

Very good job. Those Trapper changes are awesome, he needed them very badly, you did a great job.

Spirit changes are good too, people will complain but Spirit was an absolute chore to play against so I think you made the right call (Hag is not much better *wink and nudge*).

I will actually likely run Vigil now, so thank you for that change, and the Hex’s no longer having a cooldown is VERY nice. It’s a Hex after all, no need for a cooldown.

I’m hard on the Devs but I will always give credit where it is due, if part 2 is as good as part 1 I am very excited.

Great job everyone, you hit a homerun, and I really mean that. :)

Comments

  • I agree! I found myself pleased with almost everything I read. I think For The People could've used a better change, though. This perk is very overshadowed by WGLF since its buff, since it primarily only helps with survivors in the dying state. I also think that Trapper Sack has way too heavy of a downside to be a viable addon. That and/or it will lead to very boring gameplay, simply overtrapping one building or area of a map.