Spirit's Gone :(

Well my most favorite killer to face in DBD The Spirit has been nerfed and now I gotta find another one. This was not required as made the game more unique and interesting than most killers have.

Learning to know when Spirit activated phase was fun to find and now that's gone and now I can't confuse her when she phases to throw her off now because I can hear where she is in phase. I'm gonna miss playing against this I would hope they revert back to this but, that won't happen because Spirit has "0" counterplay right?

COUGH "she does" COUGH

Comments

  • Let's just see which impact the changes will have. I don't mind the phasing sound and the add ons getting changed, but the dust? I mean it gives the survivors your exact position, looks kinda like it just turns things around.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515688#Comment_2515688

    Pro-tip spell out words. For example, you instead of u.

    As for the contents of your message, we're just going to have to disagree. A rework is what freddy got, this isn't a rework, this is an absolute gutting of her kit.

    Freddy is still strong killer and is probably right behind top 3 killers especially with combos like tinkerer and pop goes weasel that combo is deadly on Freddy and he's still strong spirit will be too stop crying

  • @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    “my favourite killer to play against has been nerfed so now i gotta find a new one”

    yeah okay spirit main

    she was ridiculous and needed a nerf

    Yeah... Very strange wording was on that one.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    Well my most favorite killer to face in DBD The Spirit has been nerfed and now I gotta find another one. This was not required as made the game more unique and interesting than most killers have.

    Learning to know when Spirit activated phase was fun to find and now that's gone and now I can't confuse her when she phases to throw her off now because I can hear where she is in phase. I'm gonna miss playing against this I would hope they revert back to this but, that won't happen because Spirit has "0" counterplay right?

    COUGH "she does" COUGH

    The devs always go to an extreme or to little, it's never in between with them.

    The only thing spirit needed was a little sound que when she went into phase when you were in here TR.

    Other than that everything else was fine.

    I never had trouble playing against her and really enjoyed it.

    Yes im an idiot who loves going against spirit and nurse, because you have to chance your playstyle and that is what i enjoyed.

    Trying to get in her head and make her second guess almost everything she does.

    Unfortunately many people don't like that and want everything handed to them without any effort.

  • Polish_20210924_144253931.jpg

    That Jeff is representing me

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515563#Comment_2515563

    EIther you haven't watched anything or youre not nbig fan either way he brings good points.

    I have watched a lot of videos of him "trying" to defend Spirit, yes.

    Only thing correct is that I'm not a fan, but he has actively expressed this behavior out. This isn't me trying to talk down on the guy because I don't like him personally, I'm talking down on the guy because he has DONE the things I stated.

  • @Shooby said:

    I think something along the lines of "Nerf Syndrome" needs to be coined. This goes for literally any video game. Something gets nerfed, gamers freak out, and proceed to stop using the nerfed item/perk/character. A short amount of time passes, and people realize the nerf's effectiveness was vastly blown out of proportion...

    Same can be said about buff syndrome, something get buffed everyone freaks out and milk it till it get nerfed or unfun.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    The changes haven't even been released I bealive. Wait a little bit once they come out. Don't jump to conclusions.

    If I made you a plate of food, that was obviously dog poop. And I told you to just wait a little bit and try it out, don't jump to conclusions. Would you need to actually put the dog poop in your mouth and eat it before knowing it would taste like literal #########?

  • Spiritisdead.PNG

    I think this about sums up my feelings on this whole thing. The meme also has a double meaning if you squint

    Jokes aside, I'm intrigued to see how the changes play out in practice. It remains to be seen (no pun intended) if this will completely butcher her strength or if it will strike more of a balance.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2515446#Comment_2515446

    If I made you a plate of food, that was obviously dog poop. And I told you to just wait a little bit and try it out, don't jump to conclusions. Would you need to actually put the dog poop in your mouth and eat it before knowing it would taste like literal #########?

    That's litterly not comparable at all. We haven't even seen what it's going to look like.

1 2 ›