My opinion on the Spirit nerf
I'm one of the 10 people on this forum that enjoys fighting spirit
BUT
I'm glad the stand still mindgame is gone. That was stupid.
Carry on folks and have a good rest of your day
I'm one of the 10 people on this forum that enjoys fighting spirit
BUT
I'm glad the stand still mindgame is gone. That was stupid.
Carry on folks and have a good rest of your day
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have anything really to add, I just hope you enjoy your day too :)
With the new purple addon, there will be a new version of the stand still strategy lol. But I think players will need to break pallets more often in general. Also the totem defender Spirits are in trouble if the survivors can tell which one she’s going to.
Standstill mindgame wasn't even my issue with her but I'm happy it's gone too :)
i hope the "dust" she leaves on the ground wont be to noticeble, it could be to much. We will see it though when its live.