trapper buff
Glad to see him finally get some love, I might start playing him.
Glad to see him finally get some love, I might start playing him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was about time for him to get a little tlc ^^
Now all he needs is a better updated mori๐
He and Wraith lol.
Exactamundo!!
Both of them really do.
Since hes the games mascot I am surprised trapper isnt top tier
Don't know why his new add-on stops him from picking up traps.
I get that it's a trade-off add-on but it seems like this will only work for builds where you set up the perfect 3 gen from the start. This is cool in theory but if you misplace a single trap of the survivors spot it early it's almost worse than just having to go get them at the start of the game.
Especially interesting is the change to the Stitched Bag (I think?) that starts you off with every trap in your possession to use immediately. I think he's the one killer everybody wanted to be given some love and now it seems like he'll be in a stronger position for it. Very happy he's got some luv!