DC penalty disablement on an account by account basis
I think it's quite shocking that this game punishes people harshly for DCing. Other games you simply lose your points or something similar but this one actually BLOCKS you from playing for a period of time!
My son is *severely* autistic and as a result he tends to rage quit when he is losing. It's quite distressing seeing him go into a fit of rage because he's been given a matchmaking ban.
No doubt this post will get the keyboard warriors worked up and they'll come in and say "He ShOuLd StOp RaGe QuItTiNg ThEn" or "He ShOuLd StOp PlAyInG gAmEs ThEn" ... You try living with autism yourself or having a son who's severely autistic, I guarantee you'll change your tone!
He's on medication, he's under therapy etc etc but it's just something that he does due to having a mental health condition. People should be able to send in proof from a health professional to customer support and they should be able to disable any DC penalties from occuring on that account!
Comments
First of all, whilst I do appreciate your situation...matchmaking bans are in place to stop people dc'ing and ruining the game for others. There's no favouritism as the games are still being ruined.
I'm also the parent of an Autistic child, so whilst I completely understand where you're coming from, I do have to advise that no, this is not something that is going to happen.