I think I'm done with DbD... for now.
Well, it is not a farewell, it is a break of a few months, I simply cannot tolerate the current state of the game, it is the same as always, the more updates the game becomes outdated in general, what I mean is that it has been the same for 5 years but they are specific rather than general changes.
I am happy to have interacted with wonderful people here in the forum, 2 days ago I was one year old here so I feel happy and at the same time surprised at how time passes, most likely I will return for the sixth anniversary with the hope of see Jason and Chucky, join them with Michael, Leatherface, Freddy, Ghostface and Pinhead the game will be for me completely. A kiss.
Comments
See you
Not actually sarcastically despite what a lot of people believe, if this game gives you issues then please do take a break or quit. I wish you the best ❤️
Welcome to the land of exile, Jarol!
I shall be your guide.
My best to you, and I hope you do well out there in the wide world.
I feel your pain, man. Considering doing the same. Been on the fence about it for over a week now… GL Hope you find something to fill the void. I just started playing FFVII Remake & Senua so I’ll see how it goes from there…
Ya I can definently agree with you on the state of the game as of this moment, goodness that's the reason I left a few months ago and then came back, but don't let DBD get in the way for you to do some very great things and playing very awesome games.
I hope you do enjoy your break
I can only play a few matches as killer then I see myself getting frustrated... so then I play survivor till I get bored (solo Q for the most part)
I can't wait till I can figure out what I need to do to get my stream back and start streaming (DBD and Overwatch)
Hmm, I also think I'll go back for the mid-chapters and try the new trapper buff I've been longing for.