Whoopsies forgot my hatchets
I don't see how this could go badly. At all.
I left my hatchets at home :(
I don't see how this could go badly. At all.
I left my hatchets at home :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That went well! Crisis averted!
Good luck, brave soul.
it was a surprisingly fun challenge! though that might've been cause i got lerys.
Are u allowed to use hatchets on this challengue? I saw one guy doing this add-ons combo and he only used 1 hatchet at the entire game. And he hit 1 surv at exit door. It was funny and troll xD.
I'm doing it once I unlock sbtfl
You just have to hit survivors while not carrying any hatchets.
As long as you get 10 hits while empty, you are free to return to the hatchet lifestyle.
No because they're all at home, silly me forgot to pack em
“We’ve decided to nerf huntress’ base lunge range by 50% to compensate for the ranged damage hatchets provide” BHVR probably
„Also, while at it, we did the same for Pig because she is OP“
xD
Awww.... man you beat me to it
:)
:,)