Hackers
Hi I've gotten four hackers today in less than 2 hours of streaming your game, 2 of them held the game hostage forcing me to disconnect. Maybe disable the DC penalty until this is solved? This is a bit ridiculous tbh
Hi I've gotten four hackers today in less than 2 hours of streaming your game, 2 of them held the game hostage forcing me to disconnect. Maybe disable the DC penalty until this is solved? This is a bit ridiculous tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
5th hacker lol, can't post a clip because i'd be warned for 'witch hunting'
15 minute penalty now :)
This game has had a hacking problem literally since 2016. Unless Easy Anti Cheat is gonna step up its game were stuck with them.
6th hacker :) I literally can not play your game