Pinheads lunge
So the update came out today, haven’t played it yet. Is pinheads lunge fixed does he work now. Please let me know
So the update came out today, haven’t played it yet. Is pinheads lunge fixed does he work now. Please let me know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It says it’s fixed in the patch notes but haven’t been able to play yet. Hopefully it is actually fixed.
I hope I don’t want to play him until I know it’s fixed
Really he works now
Good thanks for the update
as far as they never touch myers .. remake ... ect ... u/ we will be fine