Since you didn't confirm anything, I'll take this post as asking who our favorite licensed killer is based on their lore instead of gameplay. (Because if that was the case I'd probably vote for Bubba or Ghostface.)
Freddy is my favorite licensed killer, because, well... He's Freddy ######### Kruger. The Dream Demon himself. He's the nightmare always haunting us in the back of minds.
As for right now, it's Michael Myers, just because it's Michael Myers, and you can't get more iconic than that in my opinion, but I would say after Michael it would be Nemesis and Pinhead, Nemesis because he's just overall very fun and it's Nemesis and Pinhead for being a very unique power and not like a sort of rehash like Nemesis, and it's Pinhead which is awesome.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love Resident Evil so definitely Nemesis
Since you didn't confirm anything, I'll take this post as asking who our favorite licensed killer is based on their lore instead of gameplay. (Because if that was the case I'd probably vote for Bubba or Ghostface.)
Freddy is my favorite licensed killer, because, well... He's Freddy ######### Kruger. The Dream Demon himself. He's the nightmare always haunting us in the back of minds.
As for right now, it's Michael Myers, just because it's Michael Myers, and you can't get more iconic than that in my opinion, but I would say after Michael it would be Nemesis and Pinhead, Nemesis because he's just overall very fun and it's Nemesis and Pinhead for being a very unique power and not like a sort of rehash like Nemesis, and it's Pinhead which is awesome.
Most Iconic - Shape
Most Powerful - The Executioner
Most Unique - The Pinhead
Best Feel - The Nemesis (He really makes you feel unstoppable at times, shredding through pallets and getting hits over obstacles.)
Most 'Fair' - The Cannibal
Pyramid Head is one of my favorite horror icons even before I started playing DBD so I used to main him before Trickster!
Pig.
Every boop, head pop, and oinkfest is a treasure - and the satisfaction of proving survivor's expectations of an easy win wrong is just delicious.
I went from liking Freddy to Demo so Demo is my new favorite licensed killer now
@Awkward_Fiend Agreed.
Could have done with elaborating whether this was your favourite to play or just favourite character out of all the franchises.
Ghosty has always been my boy and always will be
Aiming a blind Punishment of The Damned attack from behind a wall and hearing it down a survivor is the best feeling.
Also the P1 knife looks epic.
I got my first 4k with demogorgon and I main him. plus I like stranger things.
It's honestly a tie between Miss Piggy, Myers, and the forbidden puppy.