Halloween Skin Wishlist

What survivors or killers do you want to see have a Halloween themed skin and what would it be?

I would like a Kate raven themed skin. Black hair, black feathery dress with little wings attached the back that wiggle around while running.

Comments

  • Honestly I would love to see all the survivors and killers to have straight up Halloween costumes

  • Oni with a pumpkin mask. Blight as the grim reaper

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Honestly I would love to see all the survivors and killers to have straight up Halloween costumes

    I would like survs with killers disguise skins Idk how devs didnt released it already.

    Claudette -Nurse Disguise.

    Jake- Hillbilly disguise.

    Dwight-Trapper disguise.

    Yui- Spirit disguise.

    David- Oni disguise.

    Meg-Huntress disguise.

    ....

  • I just want them all to be not linked and if not free then available for iridescent shards with sale of 9000 shards per outfit like they did last year.