Hangman's Trick rework idea

I think in its current state its useless so I figured we could come up with a better idea. Heres mine.

Create an entity claw on the back or side of hooks. When hooking survivors on the entity claw it will teleport the survivor across the map onto a non basement hook.

I think it could be like a mini version of the entity sacrifice animation and they disappear into the sky are get dropped off onto the hook

I think this is a clever way to trade off being able to camp your hooks with the ability to get effects of other perks like Devour and Make your Choice. I think that it could be a hard counter to sabo. Which i don't think really matters in the grand scheme of things since theres no way of the killer to be able to tell if your team is prepping for sabo anyways.

Comments

  • I think that's bad. That's the downside of pyramid head's cages, because it means they could be instantly freed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think that's bad. That's the downside of pyramid head's cages, because it means they could be instantly freed.

    yes thats the idea, but you would choose to use the entity claw instead of the hook. You would only use the entity claw if you wanted to use it and there are reasons for some killer builds to want the survivors to unhook, ie devour and make your choice