Auric Cells
Hey DBD players, I've a question, could anyone tell me if i will get the Auric Cells from the premium Rift when I buy the premium. I explain: i'm at tier 37 right now, will i get the auric cells from the 1st to the 70th tier or only from the 37th to the 70th? Thank you!

Comments
You will get all the Auric cells you've unlocked so far. From level 1 to 37, and any you unlock after that.
When you unlock the rift u get everything up to the tier you are at.
You need to complete rift to get everything ^^
You get everything that's where you're currently at. So if you stopped at 37 the rewards are up to 37.
You get every reward on the premium track, from 1-70, regardless of when you buy the rift pass. You will then get all your cells back if you reach level 70.
So basically, yes, all cells returned and all rewards no matter if you bought the pass on the day of release or the day before it ends. It's just dependant on what tier you get to. The rewards will stop at your highest tier.
Yes, any cells you've gained in the premium track will be given once you buy the pass. I only buy it if I reach tier 70 so I know for certain I get my cells back.
Okay, thanks everyone. The the thing is i'm working and studying at the same time so I never know if i'm gonna be able to play a lot or not during a season. So the best thing (as far as i thought), would be to play as much as i like and can, and then, to purchase the premium rift at the end of the season to get all the rewards including the auric cells. I wanna be sure not not waste cells if i can't play and end up being stuck at tier 40 for example, lemme know what you think of this haha ^^
Thanks again everyone
And a last thing, is it faster to unlock next tiers when you have the premium pass ? I really don't think so, but I wanna be sure!
Cause if it goes at the same "speed", like you need to do the same things, regardless of if have the premium or not, don't you believe it'd be a better idea - for players like me, who never know if they are gonna be able to play a lot during a season - to play as much as they can, and buy the pass at the end of the season, if they don't waste auric cells (i mean those that are still locked at the end of the season) or don't mind wasting a few of them ?
We're on the same boat
You can buy the Rift pass when you are 100% sure you'll get all your cells back, around tier 67 or 68
As of now I've been able to get all the past rifts with the same 1000 cells that I bought when the rift was launched, so what you say is totally doable if you don't mind waiting the end of the season to use the cosmetics
This is the general strategy a lot of players use; purchase the pass when you play enough to have unlocked the tiers so you can be sure to be refunded all the cells.
You do not unlock things faster with the Premium track purchased; it's all dependant on in-game XP gain (which also goes towards your player level) which isn't modified by any external factors.
You do NOT unlock the tiers any faster with the pass.
Keep in mind that the current Rift closes in roughly 2 weeks. You'd need to buy it before it closes (if you want to). Then the next Rift (with new cosmetics) will come out roughly 2 weeks after that (based on past experience).
Thanks everyooone! I'll do that then! Have a great day y'all
You too! :)
Just an fyi you get back the 1000 auric cells you spent to unlock it so my suggestion is to buy one 1000 auric pack and leave that 1000 in there for every new rift that opens.