My reaction to every killer
Okay, quick reminder. This is just for fun! I hope I don't make anyone upset and if I do, I'm sorry. I just wanted to share my reaction to every killer because... Why not lmao
- Trapper - I suddenly dislike grass and the killer shack.
- Wraith - Tall and handsome, he can hook me anytime ;) - (unless you have "All Seeing" - Blood)
- Hillbilly - Hey, where you at? I miss you :(
- Nurse - Gosh, this lady got places to be!
- Myers - *Tier 2 achieved* - Oh crap!
- Hag - *I see a trap, activate it, she teleports and misses* - ######### you thought!
- Doctor - I'm going deaf! Help!
- Huntress - 74 meter snipes incoming!
- Bubba - Just accept every decision he makes. It will be okay.
- Freddy - Suddenly I feel tired. Let's hope he doesn't pallet stun me :)
- Pig - Why doesn't anyone call you Amanda?
- Clown - I can't take you seriously. Your name is literally Kenneth. And you keep your pinky away from me!
- Spirit - No Karen. I want to speak with your manager!
- Legion - Dude, Frank is kinda hot tho...
- Plague - I know you're into that kinky stuff. But you're making me sick.
- Ghost Face - I will get that T-bag from you!
- Demogorgon - If you pallet stun him, I'll pallet stun you
- Oni - Oh look at his body... Put me on your shoulder, and take me to the basement.
- Deathslinger - Just, no.
- Triangle Head - You do be looking kinda hot tho.
- Blight - Ruin, Undying and Tinkerer? Nyes :3
- Twins - I just kicked a child. Pls, don't call Detective Tapp.
- Trickster - Why do people play you more than Huntress???
- Nemesis - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
- Pinhead - You're The Nurse now.
Comments
Trickster: “DC sound”
"Oni Throwing Jane over his shoulder and taking her to the basement."
Sounds way hotter than it should be.
I totally agree with the last one, because I always say "he is blinking".
I seriously get a DC in over half my matches with him. Wish they would add an archives challenge to get a DC in 15 seconds. I want the bloodpoints for my talent, please.
I don’t blame them tbh. There is absolutely nothing fun about trickster and going against him is miserable
When I find out it's deathslinger, spirit, or pinhead I simply just cry.
Is the nemesis one supposed to be him breaking a pallet or you flipping your taple
Pyramid Head - He knows where to put the pointy end.
I guess it's me flipping my desk xd