Cenobite's break chain button needs a different controller key bind

It's bizarre that this needs a feedback post to begin with or that it made it out of development like this, but having the button to break chains be bound to the same button on a controller as interactions is an absurd oversight.

I'm constantly slow vaulting pallets or entering lockers when I'm trying to break the chain. Additionally, I can't drop pallets when I have chains attached because breaking chains takes precedent. You literally have unused buttons on a controller for all consoles that DbD is released on. Why are we overlapping buttons at all? I shouldn't have to switch to mouse and keyboard input just because of a specific killer. X and Square do nothing on X Box and Playstation respectively, but you have Actions and Chain Break both bound to R1/RB. Wut?

Bit of a vent post, but I'm frustrated because I just slow vaulted into a Pinhead 20 seconds into a game because I was trying to break a chain.

Comments

  • Yeah, they need more keybinding options. There's way too much bound to R1. Right now I have vaulting/dropping pallets and entering lockers bound to the square button, but there are still so many things bound to R1 it's crazy.