If you could change anything in DbD, at all, what would it be? (Can be more than 1 thing)
Anything, add survivor / killer, remove survivor / killer, add / change abilities, perks, what would you change?
Edit: I would buff pig make the reverse bear traps immediatly activate, loud noise notification when someone starts removing.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yui's voice. I'm sorry but it does NOT fit her appearance or character. The voice actor did a good job, it just needs to be attached to another character.
Yui is a hardened street racer, not some cute little anime girl.
@ProfoundEnding
I actually never realised how her voice sounded until now but yea thats a good idea
@Boss
Yes, So we can have Woody from Toy story Mori Micheal Myers
Make victor look like a soccer ball
The possibilities are endless
We need steam workshop
If it has old, GeneralV is sold.
And besides, I loved Old Ruin.
Fair enough lmao
Give Pinhead their voice lines back
I would add a new status effect called deaf which would do the same thing as flash bangs or knockout
also these deathslinger changes:
Deathslinger
i would Buff the hell out of the Shape