Answer time making any loud noises will draw the 2 zombies to your location. Unfair and frustrating maybe to some but it's one of the most satisfying things about nemesis.
I had a game where I was repairing a gen when nemesis showed up, I had a real good loop going, I'm really wasting a lot of the killers time, which is great for me because, I'm not the best but I'm getting better, all of a sudden a zombie comes and blocks my path I avoided nemesis, but the zombie got a hit on me, I got a pallet drop on the nemesis and the zombie, nemesis broke the pallet as I ran away and right around the corner is another zombie that basically trapped me long enough for nemesis to catch up, the zombie got a hit and the nemesis got a hit as well and now I'm down, that just seemed highly unfair, I mean nemesis already has a special ability, they also gave him a longer lung, and he has a whole crew of zombies to worry about lol, unlucky
Every killer has a main ability and a secondary one. For example, Pinhead has his chains and the box, PyramidHead has his trail and cages of atonement, Doctor has shock therapy and static blast. It's just how killers are designed, nothing really unfair about that.
Every killer has a main ability and a secondary one. For example, Pinhead has his chains and the box, PyramidHead has his trail and cages of atonement, Doctor has shock therapy and static blast. It's just how killers are designed, nothing really unfair about that.
Every killer has a main ability and a secondary one. For example, Pinhead has his chains and the box, PyramidHead has his trail and cages of atonement, Doctor has shock therapy and static blast. It's just how killers are designed, nothing really unfair about that.
The huntress doesn't, or trapper that's just the newer killers they feel like they have to give all these abilities to
Answer time making any loud noises will draw the 2 zombies to your location. Unfair and frustrating maybe to some but it's one of the most satisfying things about nemesis.
Nah, no noise I've had zombie pop out of nowhere before
I was messing around with him on a custom match. One of my own zombies popped up right under the hook and blocked me, giving my friend the last couple of seconds to hop off my shoulder lol!
Every killer has a main ability and a secondary one. For example, Pinhead has his chains and the box, PyramidHead has his trail and cages of atonement, Doctor has shock therapy and static blast. It's just how killers are designed, nothing really unfair about that.
"Every killer has a main ability and a secondary one"
I had a game where I was repairing a gen when nemesis showed up, I had a real good loop going, I'm really wasting a lot of the killers time, which is great for me because, I'm not the best but I'm getting better, all of a sudden a zombie comes and blocks my path I avoided nemesis, but the zombie got a hit on me, I got a pallet drop on the nemesis and the zombie, nemesis broke the pallet as I ran away and right around the corner is another zombie that basically trapped me long enough for nemesis to catch up, the zombie got a hit and the nemesis got a hit as well and now I'm down, that just seemed highly unfair, I mean nemesis already has a special ability, they also gave him a longer lung, and he has a whole crew of zombies to worry about lol, unlucky
Whoau a zombie being useful I just saw it being useful on ochidos videos.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOL
Answer time making any loud noises will draw the 2 zombies to your location. Unfair and frustrating maybe to some but it's one of the most satisfying things about nemesis.
omfg
Do you know one map only have two zombie?
You are so unlucky. lamo
"They gave him a longer lunge."
Wat
No they didn't. Myers is the only one with a longer lunge at base. Unless you mean his tentacle whip?
Every killer has a main ability and a secondary one. For example, Pinhead has his chains and the box, PyramidHead has his trail and cages of atonement, Doctor has shock therapy and static blast. It's just how killers are designed, nothing really unfair about that.
Even then his whip is smaller then a lunge(6 Meters) at T1/T2(5 Meters) and the same as a lunge at T3(6 meters).
I'm talking about their being two zombies in the same area, somebody's touchy are you ok lmao
The huntress doesn't, or trapper that's just the newer killers they feel like they have to give all these abilities to
Nah, no noise I've had zombie pop out of nowhere before
I was messing around with him on a custom match. One of my own zombies popped up right under the hook and blocked me, giving my friend the last couple of seconds to hop off my shoulder lol!
I wasn't even mad, I was laughing so hard.
"Every killer has a main ability and a secondary one"
Sad Trapper Noises...
Whoau a zombie being useful I just saw it being useful on ochidos videos.
You opened the trap....I cameee!!