Gens need a fix
Whenever someone gets off a gen instead of being poppable they start shooting out sparks and become impossible to hit, this is a ridiculous issue to have, especially when challenges like "kick 25 gens" exist. Please fix the gens so they don't do that every single time, if someone gets off a gen while in the middle of a skill check I get it, but when they regularly get off a gen in the middle of doing one there's absolutely no reason why sparks should shoot out and it should become untargetable.
Comments
But that shows your gen is being regressed. Do you just want to camp a gen ,so the killer doesn't know you're crouching by it?
Is it spoiled survs? Yes,it is.
Yes, I would much prefer them be able to camp a gen as long as I can kick it when they get off it. I've played 3 games in a row now wherever EVERY single time I go to kick a gen the second the survivors get off it, it sparks and I can't touch it. It's complete and utter bs. This only used to happen when survivors blew a gen, and that made some sense because then the gen was regressed, but now it just happens every time regardless of whether they blow it or not.
I have to ask... you're not running Hex:Ruin are you? If you are that would explain it.
Does hex ruin make gens spark every time someone gets off them?
Yes, as soon as they get off the gen, hex ruin starts regressing it instantly.
... yeah of course?!
Ahhh that's explains it! Thank you!
See I didn't realize.
No problem, happy to have been of help :)
Ruin works as if you kicked the gen when survivors stop repairing it, but it can regress faster :)