DH NOT WORKING
In 80% after using DH im taking dmg, bug exists for how long? idk, i guess since amenhotep III times. Only what was fixed is no exausted status. after that. How long will it take to finaly make this work?
In 80% after using DH im taking dmg, bug exists for how long? idk, i guess since amenhotep III times. Only what was fixed is no exausted status. after that. How long will it take to finaly make this work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They claimed they fixed the "hitch" from DH in the last mini-patch. In my experience I quit running DH entirely. I either have to burn it extremely early (pre-swing from killer or to get to loop 100% guaranteed) or it fails. I used to time my deadhard based off sound cues, when I would hear wind up for a lunge I would press button.
This no longer works. I will always get exhausted effect and see deadhard proc but get no movement and get hit every time. I dont know what they did to fix the "hitch" but I have gone to running lithe since the DH as a perk seems worthless now.
yea i stopped using it too for now. Total garbage never works rly, it works only if u press it too early, but whats the point in it