On PS4 character models in the store are sideways; Allow us to spin the character models.
I would like to be able to see how an item looks on a character, but some of the time, I can't get a good look because the character is facing mostly sideways. This is especially true with the survivor models, whereas the killers are angled a bit, but their outfits are mostly visible.
It would be nice to be able to rotate the character models to see the outfits from a specific angle before we buy them.
Comments
You already can. Hold X and move the left stick.
Oh man, for serious? Damn I'm dumb. Thanks!
What?!?!?! What else haven't you told me!?
It's not super-common knowledge. Would be nice if they added something in the game to tell people how to do it. I'm not even sure where I learned it from myself. Always glad to help when I can.
I'm vegetarian, but I'm sure the info will come in handy one day.
Cheers