So do I get bonus bp for not being able to play on next gen xbox?
Like why am I on 5.2.2 and everyone else is on 5.2.1 or something..
Like why am I on 5.2.2 and everyone else is on 5.2.1 or something..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not
My friend is on xbox and she got 200k login bonus yesterday without explanation. So its probably it.
Honestly cant remember what my BP was on, so that may be a thing. If so its pretty damn small considering we can only play with next gen xbox and no one else, got longer lobbies, worse match ups and everything. Typical behaviour I guess
No.
Why can't you play? My boyfriend is on next gen and he was getting games last night.
Get about half the games in if not less due to lobby times, the matchmaking is awful even more so than usual. I'm sure on the weekend it was kinda fast but on off peak time week days the games pretty dead and it's the only time I get on
Well at the most you'll only have to wait until Tuesday. Unless they decide to push the patch to today for everyone else.
That was tough. Many ppl like me play on the weekends and it was broken the entire time.
I got a few survivor matches in the evening, but couldn't usually between 9 AM and 4 PM PST (maybe one every hour).
I wonder how the "investigation" is going..
I’ve been getting very quick queues on series X. Maybe it’s because I’m in low SBMM.
I think it does make a difference, yes. Supposedly the game wont let disperate MMR players come together, no matter how long we wait.