I had an amazing day today playing DBD.
I just thought y'all should know c: It was a wonderful DBD day all day.
I just thought y'all should know c: It was a wonderful DBD day all day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What'd you play?
Killer or Survivor (or both)
only killers hate this map ..
i love This map .. i missed it :(
Lucky.
Never thought i could see all these words in a sentence like that :O
I played both. c: For like, 10 hours all day.
That's a lot of time. Remember to always get up, hydrate and stay active between matches :)
Glad to see someone's having fun playing this game.
I know I'm sure as hell not.
Glad you had fun. I have days like that too but the more I play the less I enjoy it.
For me I enjoy dbd best after long breaks.
I tend not to enjoy it when the survivors flashlight everything or try to teabag and body block.