Allow Prestige 3 to be considered an outfit
As simple as the title. Unlike every other cosmetic in the game having all three parts of a bloody cosmetic does not amount to a set. I'd like to see this fixed for OCD's sake
Tagged:
Mod
As simple as the title. Unlike every other cosmetic in the game having all three parts of a bloody cosmetic does not amount to a set. I'd like to see this fixed for OCD's sake
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh I'd love this. Sometimes it's something so easy to see that is really missing. 👍️
Adding to that I'd love to have an outfit for the default cosmetics that each character has. I like to play with default cosmetics and some time i have a hard time remembering what they are. 😁
Yeah, true this. It is annoying that I have to click on all three bloody cosmetics. a nice QoL change that I have been thinking of... among other things
I'd like the default cosmetics to be outfits too.
Oh yeah, default and P3 cosmetics should definitely be preset outfits!
additionally, maybe a new feature that allows us to create custom preset outfits! With that feature i would probably change out more often because my (usual) preferred outfit would be easily accessible…