Cosmetic for ur fav killer ideas
Honrstly i main billy and i would love to see overall for billy or like a redneck type of dynamite fishing outfit
Honrstly i main billy and i would love to see overall for billy or like a redneck type of dynamite fishing outfit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d love to see a prison jumpsuit clown or flat cap slinger
Id love the prison clown but for clown i think a jester outfit would be fun
A dragon skin for oni
would be nice but i dont see beside the head how to implement it
Armor and skin is all scales and with folded wings on the back. Feet and fingers become even more clawed
Its a possibility i always thought a monk skin would be hella funny on him
I just want a classic Nemmy skin 😭
There are mods that "update" the classic look to make it look modernized that people are using for the RE3 Remake game, and I mean hell they used the same classic look in Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite for him. Just give it to us here Capcom!
Pigkini. Think about it, a bikini... That is about it. I promise it would makes lots and lots of money.
I've got a few I'd like to see, or at least something similar:
1. Leatherface (2003)
2. For the Blight, a lizard skin. His posture looks like it would suit a humanoid-lizard character.
3. Michael Myers from the movie "Halloween Kills", with burnt mask.
4. Adiris would be great in some Egyptian warrior outfit.
5. A Dieselpunk outfit for the Nurse.
6. Pyramid Head from "Silent Hill: Revelations".
7. With the new Iron Maiden album out, I reckon the Oni would be pretty cool as Eddie.
8. A weird, twisty version for the Twins. I was thinking a crossover with Gremlins and make Charlotte a human-sized gremlin, and Victor start as the postule from when they multiply by water, but change into a regular-sized gremlin as it escapes.
I'd love to see a puppet nurse or doctor legendary for blight.
Yoooo I love those ideas for Michael, Leatherface, and Pyramid Head, yesssss!!! I need those!
Cyberpunk Trickster
Blighted Nemesis & Demo
Evil Santa & Elf for Twins
Those would be superb as cosmetics! The first time I came across the puppet nurse in the first game it was facing away and I legit thought it was someone I could interract with. The fright when it suddenly rushed me!
They're def one of my favorite monsters from SH1, plus the music that plays around them is like My Heaven levels of terrifying
Silent Hill always had a fantastic soundscape, which at once was both beautiful and terrifying! Amongst those were some killer grooves and melodies! "Tears of..." was moving, and "Killing Time" had a very neat yet eeiry swagger to it!
Anyway, sorry this was jumpibg off topic a bit. But I'm gonna hunt that soundtrack out on cd. That and "Silent Hill 4: The Room".
This please