Disable grab for injured survivors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilDmTmw_viI

Their "fix" for failed grabs often just whiff. So it only wastes my time instead actually helping.

Can't we just disable grab on injured survivors? It is pointless there anyway.

Comments

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/281218/disable-grab-for-injured-survivors

    They aren't pointless. It keeps them from getting to the other side, and gives you an instant pickup. It saves you time. That should be addressed in a different way rather than just outright removing grabs.

    Then just make it confirmed attack.

    I mean, if I could grab, then I was in range for attack, right?

  • It looks like u missed it cause u switched from tentacles. Grabs have nothing to do with it. U can't launch dash hit mid animation, there is short cd between. While survivor played it smart and went for vault.

  • @R2k said:

    It looks like u missed it cause u switched from tentacles. Grabs have nothing to do with it. U can't launch dash hit mid animation, there is short cd between. While survivor played it smart and went for vault.

    You can see, there is start of the grab animation. That means I did it in time, but cancel grab wasted time and auto-attack whiffed because of that, if I got just attack from start, it would be down.

    This whiff actually lost me that game.

  • i would say that was a fair miss. he was already on the other side feet on the ground. if you were to have hit instead, it probably still would have missed.

  • @Bran said:

    i would say that was a fair miss. he was already on the other side feet on the ground. if you were to have hit instead, it probably still would have missed.

    He didn't finish vaulting animation yet, so it would definetly be hit, because it wasn't fast vault.

    There is start of grab animation, that means I had to be in range.

    Even if he just finished vaulting, you can still hit through the window.