Skin glitch?
Sooooo anyone else notice that someone's character is dressed exactly like your own in lobby like every time you join?
Sooooo anyone else notice that someone's character is dressed exactly like your own in lobby like every time you join?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a known Bug. But I like it, finally everyone looks good in the Lobby.
Yeah the devs are working on it I think, I only found out about it when I saw 4 Megs looking the exact same.
I got a 2k.
Lmao facts it's first time I've noticed
It's much nicer seeing 4 well dressed survivors but it's kinda disappointing seeing a fashion icon become a default Meg.
Best lobbies I've seen for sure!