Expect something incredible sometime next week.
Among other things, I very much want to see what DBD looks like on a CRT. Unfortunately, this one has a blown capacitor and I still have to get it repaired, plus an adaptor for the VGA cable. I'm not letting this stupid dream die though.

Comments
Well, incredible is strong wording but you get it.
You have to try Micheal/Freddy/Leatherface first
I have none of those killers at the moment, unfortunately. Been wanting to buy bubba though, so that may change by the time this is working.
Yeah! Bubba is a great DLC. especially for barbecue and chili. Such a good perk
It will still look better than the Switch port.
Wow the excuses for stretched res never stop do they? Now it's "my tv only supports 4:3."
Geeze the latest meta is using old hardware for an unfair advantage.
Devs, fix this come on already!
I can't %100 tell if this is a joke or not but I don't used stretched on my main monitor, I'm doing this for the sake of novelty and will still use my main, normal monitor at normal res for DBD.
I am absolutely kidding. The CRT you're posting a picture of uses the same aspect ratio that people force dbd to render at to get the "stretched" effect.
I don't care if people use stretched or not, but if you did play dbd on that TV make sure you render it at 4:3 so it looks proper. That's what it's designed to display images at. Now you have an excuse to run "stretched" that nobody can shake a stick at.
Ah, sorry I'm awful with tone lmao
It's okay, better safe than sorry. In this community one person's joke is another's world crashing around them into a fit of hysteria. It's hard to tell.